December 5, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh:

I hate saying "Can you hear me now?" on the phone because I sound like the ad. So I'm going to start saying "You catch my audio, fuck face?"


I remember the good old days when my dad would go to work and I'd turn the heat up to 72. The Dargans keep it at 64 and wear layers. Heat is expensive.


If having a Flo Rida pandora station is wrong, I don't want to be right


I'm not into dance music...dance music is into me! ::rips shirt off, twirls forever::


I know it's early and all but that doesn't mean the grooming standards should be altered, edited or forgotten. If you wake up smelling like three day old room temperature hot dog water then perhaps the shower should be your first destination, not public transport.
#theyshouldkickhimoffthetrain




WORST product idea ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!