The below salad suggestions are mouth watering additions to any holiday party that you might have in the works. Serve with a warm baguette for an appetizer that will disappear before you have a chance to pour a second glass of wine!
For additional information, recipes, images, visit www.sparklingice.com.
Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry Balsamic Glaze
Yield: 1 ¼ cups
Cook time: 25-35 minutes
Inactive rest time: 20 minutes
1 ½ cups Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling ICE
½ cup balsamic vinegar
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until syrupy and reduced by one third. Several factors can vary the cooking time (i.e. type of pot, brand of balsamic) so use your best judgment and keep a close eye on it at the 25 minute mark.
- Turn off the heat and let the pot sit to cool on stove for approximately 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Alternate Serving Suggestions
- Salad Dressing or Glaze
- Glaze for fish, poultry, lamb, and vegetables
- Use warm as a sauce for your favorite cut of meat or vegetables
Caprese Salad (sliced tomato and mozzarella drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry Balsamic Glaze).
Arugula salad with sliced pears and shallots, dried cherries, gorgonzola cheese, and marcona almonds topped with Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry Balsamic Glaze.