June 19, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: June 19

You people made me laugh today:

Jennifer Caluri
Just came from PT. the therapist asked if I had a problem getting on my knees. Since he was ugly I said yes
I would eat a fetus if I thought it came with a side of ziti.
#IHateDieting
I just accidentally dropped 86 cents while getting my wallet out of my pocket when walking down 26th street. A homeless person battle royale ensued. If you think there's a better entertainment value for 86 cents, I dare you to prove it.

Trying to order new business cards. Would listing my career path as "Riding Around and Getting It" be too much?
HEY, thanks for my lifetime supply of condoms. Also: Anyone want to go to the park and have a water balloon fight?
I get the munchies every day at 4:20. Coincidence?
Sigh. One if these days I'll be able to walk a full city block and not feel like I'm being preyed on by men. And that day I will be sad.

Im going to sound old here but our future is F'd, I just had someone text message resign to one of my managers...

So are we just going to ignore the fact that Manu Ginobli looks exactly like Balky Bartakamous?

So are we just going to ignore the fact that Manu Ginobli looks exactly like Balky Bartakamous?
Million Dollar Business Idea: Dog walker comes over, walks dog, picks up your dirty laundry. Returns next day with clean laundry, walks dog. HOW MANY DOLLARS WOULD I PAY FOR THIS?
West #losangeles happy wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!