July 31, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: July 31


You people made me laugh today:

Flower headbands need to stop being a thing, unless they're for dance recitals or first communions.

Jerry: I'll Photoshop his face...
April: Can you Photoshop your life with better decisions, Jerry?

Nothing to eat for dinner but some Russian caviar. Talk about first world problems.

what purpose do eyebrows serve?

CNN cut away from interviewing former director of the NSA about Snowden leaks to tell us that Zimmerman just got pulled over for speeding.

Recent convo with my little one really tripped me out.
Miles: What's this? (Pointing to my old Polaroid camera)
Me: A camera
Miles: Does it work?
Me:It needs film.
Miles: What's film?

If you are a vengeance type of person I highly recommend wishing lactose intolerance upon your enemies! It is just horrible - painful, inconvenient and at times debilitating. Not to mention, in my opinion, highly underutilized as a WMD!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!