December 26, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


You people made me laugh:


didnt know that a show about a family that produces duck calls even existed?

I love the traffic caused by last minute Christmas shoppers...it's like it was a surprise that it's on the 25th.

That awkward moment you realized you set up a conference call 5 minutes from now.

to the passengers of flight DL1957: you're welcome. we're so glad our teething, runny nosed, inconsolable, 8 month old could make you realize how grateful you are for your own family (and that he is not your yours). Merry Christmas!

Some of you nerds need to simmer down on your days off.‪#‎excessive‬
















Had no idea Christmas was such a popular time to get engaged, but congrats half of Facebook

You know those signs on the mountain that say, "caution: trees don't move"? Well, I can now substantiate those claims.‪#‎GladesAreNotForMe‬ ‪#‎IlookLikeABatteredWoman‬

I can't explain how happy I am that I don't have to move those elves tonight. I threw them in a trunk like a serial killer

There's nothing in this box. The wrapping paper IS the gift.‪#‎bieber‬ ‪#‎christmas‬
















All I want for Christmas is to not be included in your mass text.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!