June 6, 2014

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


You people made me laugh:


Starting to apply Tinder practices to real life. Shoving people I don't like to my left in stores...


Listening to a man rant about how he performed brain surgeries on mummies 250,000 years ago. ‪#‎ilovenjt‬

I can't find the remote and Days of Our Lives is on. They are talking about making sure that you do the purest coke and the girl thinks that she should get tested for STDs since she is a slut. I'm not quite sure what is happening. Also, where are Bo and Hope?

Does everyone else hold their breaths when buying something from a vending machine in anticipation your treat might not fall?!?! So nerve racking.
My version of the hot dog leg photo.

Reuters - always the first to get the story!
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Programs focused on both diet and exercise may help people who have lost weight keep the pounds from creeping back on, according to a new analysis of past studies. Orlistat,
REUTERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!