March 29, 2009

Some Status Updates Are Worth A Mention...on the weekends

  • thanks facebook for making Sunday easier....I already know what everyone I've ever met has thought, felt, ate, or gone out to! Staying connected has never been easier!
  • is pretty sure she's not getting Mother Nature a card this May... believes Starbucks is just a glorified public restroom. Does anybody actually come in for the coffee?
  • thinks she will break up the day with an unexpected walk in a downpour.
  • Chicago, I never thought I could quit you..until I woke up to you buried in eleventy-billion inches of snow this morning. F.
  • someone please stop me from watching Rock of Love again. Please.
  • Is so psyched that SIRIUS just added an all Metallica station! Will I ever get out of my car is the question.
  • is having a relaxing Sunday...Wait. No, that can't be right. Oh yeah, I have been at work for 5 hours. Nevermind.
  • wonders how much of our life we spend hungover
  • oh hey 6 AM...
  • my baby is going to be ONE year old tomorrow at 5:46pm!!!! Like, WHAT!?!
  • is doing taxes on a saturday night... wild times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!