June 11, 2009

Mingle with Today's Zingle!

UPFRONT QUESTIONS
  1. First name Marisa
  2. Location Upper West
  3. Where are you from originally? Hershey, PA
  4. What do you do for a living? I do PR for cameras and sodas.
  5. Night Owl or Early Bird? Night Owl. I really dislike the morning.
  6. What do you consider your best attributes? My quick wit, easy going attitude and I really like theme parties. Not really an attribute, but important nonetheless.
  7. What are the most important things you’re looking for in a person? Wildly funny, badass piano player, up for an adventure and has a good balance of useful and useless knowledge.

A LITTLE DEEPER (That’s what she said)

  1. How long has it been since your last relationship ended? A while.
  2. Have you ever been on a blind date? You know, I don’t think I have.
  3. What did you do last weekend? Dinner, drinks and lots of sunning in the park.
  4. Do you believe the glass is half empty or half full? Half empty. We’re in a recession people!
  5. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions? Make sure my family was set for life, then I’d take some serious time off of work, buy a house on each coast, buy a boat and cruise the Intracoastal, visit the seven wonders of the world and take a space flight with Richard Branson.
  6. What would your closest friend say is your worst habit? Sometimes I mope.
  7. Unexpected company drops by. Is your place neat but lived in, or “under construction?” Under construction – I just moved!
  8. In a disagreement, what’s the biggest priority: Mutual understanding, resolution, acceptance or identifying the issue Identifying the issue – how can I understand, resolve or accept it when I don’t know what it is?
  9. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? Hmm this is hard. Definitely a little older and a little wiser. I don’t know if I can really predict much more than that.
  10. Who was your hero as a child? Jem, of Jem and the Holograms. Normal by day, rock star by night – truly, truly, truly outrageous.
  11. What luxury item would you take on a desert island? My iPhone and an unlimited battery – I get separation anxiety when we’re apart.
  12. Favorite meal to cook? I’m brushing up on my Italian. I think it’s against our code of culture to be 100% Italian and not know how to make pasta. Oops.
  13. Describe your perfect Sunday morning. Ideally, I’d wake up in a hammock under a palm tree, but since palm trees are scarce in NYC, any combination of sleeping late, wine, Central Park and snuggling would be lovely.
Zlata's Thoughts on Marisa: LITERALLY, one of the funniest people I know. Marisa is smart, witty and whimsical - nothing that comes out of her mouth DOESN'T make me laugh. She has a terrific sense of humor and a great smile that goes with her beaming personality. She knows pop culture and she know's "what's up."
I don't make guarantees usually, but I will for Marisa - you WILL have an awesome date and your sides WILL hurt from laughter.

2 comments:

  1. You should add a question to your Zingles: What is your religion?

    Marissa is super cute, but her glass needs to be half full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting notion, anonymous. Marisa is Catholic. And hot.

    And get over her glass being "half empty" -- did you not the humor with the recession?

    xo
    Z.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!