June 1, 2009

SuggestionZ

Guys - thanks for all the interaction and great SuggestionZ (located on the right hand side.) There's one in particular that I think is a set up!! It was submitted by anonymous - top 5 memorable dates, for better or worse - and well, if you haven't noticed, I usually don't like to talk about my dating life on here so as not to hurt anyone's feelings - or even to make their head swell. HOWEVER, if I get 100 unique votes, I'll do it...and I have some doozies! (I mean, not sure if you realize that one of my most horrid moments was captured as a quote in a feature for the New York Post. So yea, more me should probably follow my advice. Oh, what advice? Don't you all remember 10 Dating Tips for the Modern Man?)

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!