March 11, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates are Worth a Mention - 110

  • I don't have enemies.....just ignored unworthy fans with jealousy issues
  • Not looking forward to paying for the mistakes that i'm going to make in Vegas this weekend.
  • watching The Lost Boys in honor of my idol and doing what he would be doing in a situation like this, thank you everyone for your concern
  • just flying by the seat of mi pantalones
  • am confused by this rumor that lox is no longer kosher. Sounds like a schmear campaign to me.
  • Thinks she missed her window for "losing weight before spring". Crap.
  • RIP dearest phone. I may be replacing you tomorrow, but you will be forever in my heart.
  • Best Buy disappoints me yet again. This company survives on ignorance. I have a coupon for 70.00 and can not use it to purchase an Item that costs 69.99. Morons!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha no way dumbass, if it's a coupon for $70 it has to cost at least $70.01. This calls for a gift card. Please do not breed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!