May 26, 2010

American Idol: Zlata Thoughts

 

So this is Simon Cowell’s last season judging.  I wasn’t really into this season because Paula was gone and because…well, everyone sucked. HOWEVER, I will really be retiring from American Idol FOR SURE once Simon is off.  Really, what’s the point?

I didn’t follow this season as hardcore as I have those in the past, but it was quite obvious from the beginning that Bowersox was going to make it to the final two.  After a few weeks in, it was clear Lee would be competing for the title as well.

Up until last night, Lee seemed to be favored by most of America.  Bowersox is GREAT, but for whatever reason, Lee was the favorite one.  America, “we got a competition goingggggggggg” because after Bowersox’s performances last night – I wouldn’t be surprised if that underdog just snagged the American Idol title.  I mean, she was REALLY amazing.

I look forward to tonight’s episode and for FOX’s surprises for Simon.  I was a little emotional when he was giving his final judgment for Bowersox, not gon’ lie.

Also, PLEASE NOTE how Ryan Seacrest pronounces “Tour” – it’s really weird and sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me BECAUSE it’s just so wrong.

Those are my thoughts.

Z-Crest…OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!