May 26, 2010

Are you a top or bottom?

 

I feel like … much like the gays have their “top” or “bottom” label, so should EVERY single person about whether they’re a “waiter” or a “caller.”

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had a dropped call or have been disconnected and I try to call the person back, but at the same time they’re calling me back and getting my voicemail while I’m getting theirs.  You know that you know what I’m talking about here.

Personally, I’m a “caller” – when I  lose someone, I go right away to calling them back.  If the other person knew that I was a caller, they’d just wait for my call back as opposed to trying at the same time.

Lauryn Kahn and I played this game for like 10 minutes earlier today.

 

I’m over it.  Top or Bottom?  Caller or Waiter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!