June 9, 2010

Frank Lucas Book Signing at Borders

 

If I still lived in New York, there’s a high probability I’d go to this book signing tonight.  Frank Lucas, the focus of the movie American Gangster, wrote an autobiography recounting his life as one of the most powerful and notorious drug lords in New York City history.  His book, Original Gangster, hit shelves yesterday.

I’m 100% getting this book – not just ordering it on my Kindle.  I don’t know what it is about “old time” gangsters that really infatuate me – I just love to watch the documentaries and read those kinds of books.

So yea, here are the details for tonight!

Book Title: Original Gangster by Frank Lucas

Signing: June 9, 2010 at 6pm at Borders in Penn Plaza (2 Penn Plaza)

He’s going to be taking pictures with people too!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Veronica HernandezJune 9, 2010 at 9:57 PM

    Are their going to be any more book signing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!