June 2, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: 130

 

Claudia Duque Dear BP, if James Cameron is unable to help perhaps you'd like to borrow my ouija board and see if Jacques Cousteau has any ideas...

Adam Lazzara Short of Jack Bauer there is nothing stopping this oil spill in the Gulf...

Matthew Percelli I guess you could say happy dry hump day since its not raining

Janine Recchione People really need to realize it's toenail maintenance season...get on that! Yuck!

Renay Oliver I should be asleep, but I can't help but wonder... wtf happened on General Hospital today?! Man, I love that show... Is it too late for Hulu?

Brianne Bartlett DeLucca (541): my math teacher staples burger king applications to failed tests

Cristina Everett "even your breath stinks of mediocrity. it's making me sick." - Sue Sylvester

Erica Fierstein just literally fell up the train steps and there were witnesses. FML

Vinny De Gennaro is curious how people became experts in running everyone's life, but theirs.

Lisa Travnik dear dill hummus: i didn't know i was ready for a relationship until i found you. i have a feeling this is more than a summer fling. besos, lis

Sandi Kaushansky air conditioner and tv broken...looks like a sweaty night of fun for us ;)

Danielle Bertran I'm going to try to stop cursing for one full week. Let's see how long this shit lasts. Starting now...

Adam Clark is sore from dancing for change.

Josh Beckerman Instead of going to watch Sex and The City 2 in Theaters this Summer, I have decided to to stare at vomit for two hours instead.

Nick Ragone I guess Al Gore is now free to start dating the environment. I predict they'll be engaged within six months ..

Stephanie Moran U have to start from da bottom to rise to da top...I have my up's n down's but datz not stoppin me move forward...I ♥ ME...lovin n livin my life da way it is...

Matthew Funt from conference call to dentist chair within 15 minutes. funny that I rather be getting my grill cleaned.

John Skelton I'd like to have my nerves permanently removed. They do nothing but distract me.

Robert Enzo Crain powerball is 260 million tonight. i got my tickets and popcorn ready.

Mark Marino just passed two different people with disturbingly short arms. T-Rexes are the new midgets.

Jocelyn Bassett I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about the BP/James Cameron thing today on the radio! Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!