June 8, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: 133

 

Dorothy Robinson  My trainer: "Did you know there was an A-Team TV cartoon that that new movie is based on? I never knew that!" Me: "Yes, it was called the 'A-Team' and it wasn't a cartoon. How old are you?" Trainer: "23." Me: (Shaking him violently)
PEOPLE! THERE IS A WHOLE GENERATION OF KIDS OUT THERE WHO DON'T KNOW WHO MR. T IS. THIS IS CRIMINAL. ALSO, WE ARE OLD.

Cristina Everett a chaotic end to a weekend in paradise. just ran through the Miami airport like I was in Home Alone. if anyone finds my luggage, can you let me know?

Rob Iozzia This morning I made a purchase at a store and the bill came up to $11.02. The damn cashier couldn't spot me 2 cents and gave me $0.98 in change back!

Lauryn Kahn Can someone tell Usher all of his songs make him sound like a date rapist...seriously.

Stephanie Moran Absolutely fuckin hate men...dey think dey run shit but reality dey aint shit...no wonder why females turn lesbian cuz of fuckin men...dey can eat shit n swalla it...

Alex Blagg At the end of the day, the MTV Awards are basically just a big spin-the-bottle party for famouses.

Page Jeter Can't decide if the highlight of Katy's afterparty at Las Palmas was Lohan's SCRAM going off or meeting Jersey Shore?? Amazing night.

Andrew Goldstein Chase Crawford was arrested for DUI over the weekend. His bail was posted by every girl in Murray Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!