June 8, 2010

Teresa Giudice of New Jersey Housewives: Bankrupt

 

I normally don’t post anything that’s also in People Magazine or the celebrity sites, only because I realize my blog isn’t exactly “breaking news” – but when it has to do with the NJ Housewives and when I have thoughts on the actual matter/article, I cannot resist.

According to People Magazine, the Giudice Family filed for bankruptcy.  Teresa says, and I quote, “While this is a personal matter, I realize that certain aspects of my private life will always be subject to scrutiny and distortion.  What is true is that tude to the economy, most of my husband’s real estate ventures failed despite his hard work and effort.   As a result, we looked to the Bankruptcy Court for a ‘fresh start’”

Anyone who watches the show KNOWS that Teresa cannot form such sound sentences by herself.  Of course, being in the media spotlight, she now has lawyers and trained professionals to assist her in her “statements” to the media – more money.

According to the documents, the Giudice’s declared their personal assets as $2.2 million – but their liabilities exceeded that with a cool $8.7 million.  (Note to self: When the economy gets better, invest in some fucking real estate, Zlata)

I do feel bad for Teresa and Joe because money, no matter how much you make or don’t make, should not be out in the public like this.  The article goes on to point out that with Joe’s salary combined with Teresa’s income from Bravo and “monthly assistance from family members” totaled $16,583, while their spending per month totals $16,582.  Apparently, they owe more than $33,000 on store credits, $85,000 for home repairs and $91,000 for the building of their new home.

I mean – here’s a few tips: 

1. Don’t have any more kids until you’re financially stable.  You’ve already showed these girls how to get a “princess” kind of life and once that’s taken away from them, I promise you, all hell will break loose.

2. Boob Job: Unnecessary

3. Expensive Birthday Parties: Unnecessary

Teresa has good family values, as was evident by their entire family pitching in to make red sauce for a whole year – you don’t need to live this flashy lifestyle if you’re having trouble with credit.  I mean, she owes a shit ton of money.

Finally, consider moving out of New Jersey, where the taxes are outrageously threw your cathedral roof.

xoxo

Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!