June 16, 2010

Zlata Likes Tequila

 

I’ll always have love for vodka.  Not only is it coursing through my Russian veins, but I also worked on ABSOLUT Vodka for over two years.  The love I have for that brand and the liquid is unparalleled to any others.

Except maybe tequila. I mean, I REALLY REALLY love tequila. A lot.  Shots, drinks, showering with the stuff – whatever it may be – I love it.

Here are two of my favorite drink recipes using 1800 Tequila:

Sangria Sunrise

What You’ll Need:Compressed Sunrise Sangria

  • 1 orange
  • 1 lime
  • 1 750 ml bottle of pink Prosecco
  • 1 cup of 1800 Tequila
  • 2 cups of lemon lime soda or ginger ale
  • 1/2 pint of raspberries

*This recipe also calls for pears, but I don’t like pears.*

What You’ll Do: Slice half the orange into circles then slice in half to form half moons.  Squeeze the second half into a large ice-filled pitcher.  Do the same with the lime.  Add the Prosecco, soda and the 1800 to the pitcher and gently compine.  That’s it.  THAT’S IT!

Tropical Tequila Punch

Tropical Tequila PunchWhat You’ll Need:

  • 1/4 cup pineapple juice
  • 1/4 cup 1800 tequila
  • 1 and 1/2 tablespoons thawed frozen passion fruit juice concentrate
  • 1/2 teaspoon of fresh lime juice

What You’ll Do: Mix all ingredients in a highball glass. Fill the glass with ice. Stir. Drink.

LyeechQuila

Here’s a drink that I learned to make here in Florida.  I do everything by eyeballing it – but the ingredients are: Tequila, Triple Sec, Lychee and Lychee Juice, Ice.  Blend. Drink. Sit by pool.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!