July 21, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: 151

 

Danielle Pisano I am far from perfect...but...I will be perfect for that imperfect someone who is perfect for me!!! Never settle!!

PROFOUND STATUS UPDATE OF THE DAY: Shawn Bado I can turn the other cheek, and I can forgive you, but don't think for one second that I will forget. That is one of the most basic reasons for a memory. Keeps us from sticking our hands in the fire over and over again.

Anthony Crupi ‎"Oh, hell yeah: Pineapple Life-Saver!" -- no one, ever

Joey-lyn Addesa Room and board at hoboken medical: $250, room and board at the Hoboken W: $200...hmmm

Laura Michele looked in my freezer today & found we have barely any food there BUT lots o' vodka...really mom? Realllllyyy??

Cristina Everett trying to watch TV but got distracted by the two NAKED people showering in the apartment across the street from me. they must know I see them, right?

NOTORIOUS QUOTE OF THE DAY: Chris Williams ‎"Things come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle."
Abraham Lincoln kicking KNOWLEDGE!

Jared Kahn I am Grateful for my friends, family, and enemies..

Frank J Castillo God sneezed. I didn't know what to say to him!

Jay Allen Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Megan Kustra I just got pitched a segment at work about dog obesity. What's become of my career?

Mark Marino just heard my neighbor scream "Get rid of it!" in his bathroom. He lives alone.

AJ Jacobs Best press release of the day: for the "The Vanilla Ice Project." The former rapper has an upcoming home improvement reality show on the DIY network. From the release: "Rob demonstrates his vast knowledge in home renovation (rock star style of course!" )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!