July 6, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

A collection of the best Facebook Status Updates from my newsfeed today.

  • Angie Balsamo I need to get a wisdom tooth pulled. Just one because it just decided to grow in this week.
  • Jim Shi Elizabeth Hurley has joined the cast of "Gossip Girl!" She plays "sexy media mogul" Diana Payne in the fifth season.
  • I Have Zlata Thoughts Casey Anthony is releasing a single for her new album single this year..."I got 99 problems but the kid ain't one."
  • Zhanna Zonis Not even one Facebook update (and it’s already 4 pm!), 10 pending Words with Friends games and 5 pending Hanging with Friends games in my iPhone… I should take a screen shot of this and attach it to my performance review – THIS is the only sure proof of how freakin' hard I worked all day!!!
  • Anthony Crupi Look, I'll admit that I sometimes daydream about getting married. Specifically, the part about the open bar at the wedding
  • I Have Zlata Thoughts Facebook is integrating Skype into user profiles so they can video chat. Says my next door neighbor, "Now how am I can't hide the fact that I'm not really a 10-year-old boy."
  • Mark Marino has begun my first day of employment at People.com--Star Jones and Tara Reid, you've been warned!
  • Kristin Salvi Edson Loves being able to go to the bank, mall and food store in my bathing suit and no one cares...another reason I ♥ the beach
  • JohnBart Skelton I loathe doing mindless filing. Especially when I don't know what stuff should be filed under.
  • Colleen Krenzer Somehow, I don't think my request to have my salad diced is all that unreasonable if you're going to name your salad bar "Chop'd."
  • Kristen DiVita-Sterople note to co-worker: when I can hear you over my music say to someone else "why does she wear those headphones?", you've answered your own question
  • Jennifer Caluri feedback from recruiter from last interview. Company felt I was too polished for position, clearly they have never read my Facebook, so my summer vacation continues
  • Nicole Aline This morning's lesson: New Yorkers really don't like when you have a sneezing fit in their subway....
  • Michelle Burgos Weintraub Pretty sure my mosquito bite is plotting to take over my leg. And then the world

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know their thoughts. The last status message is about mosquitoes and how it can spread. That's why we need to get rid of them them.

    heat treatment for bed bugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny that Angie Balsamo can only complain of one wisdom tooth having a mind of its own. There are a lot of dentist clinics Sydney City wisdom teeth that will do the complete set of wisdom teeth if it also "decides" to grow one after another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go to a cosmetic dentist marietta every 6th month to check the dental work done on my teeth. When Angie's wisdom teeth decides to all grow up, get extracted and give her the pain of a million child births, then we'll talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting rid of your wisdom tooth is very important especially if you always feel the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you think that you need to get that tooth removed them I suggest that you do so.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!