July 19, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Status Updates on my Newsfeed that amused me today:

  • Stuart Elliott On this date in 2007, the first episode of "Mad Men" debuted
  • Katherine Giovanna Harnden I think I am going to buy a Slip n Slide on my lunch break.
  • Derek Romaine took the G out of your waffle, now all you have is an ego.
  • Suzanne Lyons Think of how much more she would have gotten for the baby at Olive Garden.http://jezebel.com/5822475/wom​an-tries-to-sell-her-baby-at-t​aco-bell-for-500
  • Kristen DiVita-Sterople note to co-worker: if you don't turn your phone to silent at work, the least you could do is take it with you when you leave your office...I've heard 'Fur Elise' on top volume about eleventeen times this morning!
  • Anna Brook how does a fly get into an office on the 45th floor where the windows don't open? super-evolved species or spontaneous generation?
  • Jason Schwab would say an average of 2.2 cars make the left after the light turns red in Los Angeles
  • Stephanie Moran Da biggest turn off in a guy:: a douche bag dat thinks he da shit knowin dat his dick is dirty tryin to live a double life...smh at u homie...
  • Anthony Crupi Don't want to say mean things about Delaware, but its state flower is a guy taking a dump.
  • Doug Zayat I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait." - Mitch Hedberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!