August 31, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Facebook Status Updates worth mentioning from my news feed on Wednesday, August 31st.

Lisa Travnik im diagnosing myself with PVD. post vacation depression.

Kristen DiVita-Sterople good to know work isn't getting in the way of the 15 minute conversation regarding potential Halloween costumes that is taking place in my office right now

Laura Heywood Salt & Vinegar chips are my kryptonite.

Zlata Faerman HEADLINE NEWS: Justin Bieber crashes Ferrari in Los Angeles. I had no idea that Fischer Price made Ferrari's!

Leah Rose is it okay that I really don't feel like being nice anymore?

Anthony Crupi Thought I had stumbled across an impromptu Red Hot Chili Peppers concert but it was just four homeless guys having a noisy diarrhea fight.

Ben Schwartz I know I'm out of shape when I wake up in the morning and there is a spiderweb above my head that reads "some pig."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!