Some Geordie vocab for you:
- bait = food or a snack taken to work
- breeks = trousers - this is a bit archaic but you might here it spoken in jest
- canny = good, nice, true (different from its meaning elsewhere as "clever" or "sly")
- clart = to mess about, create a commotion, as in "clarting around."
- cushat or cushy = pigeon
- dunch = to bump or thump someone
- fash = to trouble someone, to be troubled or, as a noun, a bit of trouble
- hoppings = a fair
- whisht = hush
Great, so now that we've had our geography lesson, let's meet the cast of Geordie Shore:
Geordie Shore | Cast
Hopefully they will air in the United States with some subtitles because seriously...what the FUCK are they saying?!?!!?!?