January 19, 2012

RantZ: I Hate Viruses.

I'm not talking about AIDS.  I'm talking about the kinds of viruses you get from Facebook and through your email. Sure, getting a virus on your computer is super annoying and can render your machine useless for a short period of time until you get it fixed. But, I'll argue that getting a virus on your EMAIL address is even more annoying.

Not only do you have to change the password immediately on your account from the website (in my case, Gmail) but you also have to go into every single connected Apple product you have! So, if I'm changing my password on Gmail, I have to go into my iPad, iPhone and any other i-device and change it there as well in an effort to continue to successfully receive emails. Same goes for Facebook!

Hate viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!