March 8, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


I'm officially blocking people who send me Farmville requests going forward. Farmville, really? Wasn't that so 2 years ago? At least send me a request for words with friends, or whatever nerd game is poppin' right now.

On this day, Wednesday, I purchased a scrunchie. And I ain't afraid to admit it. Or wear it.

If a cup of hot chocolate becomes a cup of cold chocolate in less than 20 minutes, perhaps time to rethink the office temperature..

Bad stuff is going in in Africa? When did this start???

Me: is it too early to be in the mood for happy hour?
Lady at the gym: even a respectable brunch doesn't start til 11

If I could have a super power it would be to punch people in the face and not get arrested.

I am making tshirts. Who's in?

My company is sending me to North Carolina next week to tour a paper mill located in the middle of nowhere. What scares me is that the nicest hotel in the area is only $70 per night. I feel like this is a horror movie waiting to happen.

I ran 5 miles today. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .No I didn't. . . .

my father just called me from the cash cab!!
 ·  · 57 minutes ago · 

TD Bank AUTOMATED customer service had the balls to use "Legendary" when referring to their customer service... The word Legendary followed up w/a estimated wait time of 2-5mins; 8min later I was greeted w/a series of questions that had me questioning my own existence (who the f*ck knows their tax id off the top of there head??)... TD CEO if you are out there sign up for CHASE Card asap, specifically SAPPHIRE & you will get a clue in what LEGENDARY customer service sounds like... btw if it wasn't for your penny arcade you would be OUT OF COMMISSION
 ·  · about an hour ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!