September 29, 2012

Sneak Peek: RHONJ Reunion Part 1

Along with the premier of Dexter, this Sunday, I'll be glued to Bravo for part one of the Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Show.

This weekend kicks off a three part (that's right, THREE part!) Jersey reunion, putting the wives together on one stage after a full year of separation. The emotional first installments starts off with tears and aggressive finter-pointing, bringing the insults from both sides to a whole new low.  Jersey remains classy (obvi) as Teresa continues to stand her ground that she did nothing wrong in her involvement in Melissa's 'strippergate.' But at the same time, doesn't hesistate to accuse her haters of being a blubbery old hag (read: Caroline.)

Do YOU think Teresa had anything to do with strippergate?  My thoughts:  I don't think she didn't have anything to do with it, but I certainly don't think she's in the clear either.  Teresa is a dumbass and I really don't she's acting when she's utterly shocked that this is going down. I think Kim D. had a lot to do with it and Teresa 'knew' what was going on, but was not actively involved.  Moreover, I think Bravo had a LOT to do with the set up, which is sad.

Here are some previews for you:



See you all on Facebook/Twitter for reactions!