December 3, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


You people made me laugh today:

It's been an "eff it, I'll shower tomorrow" kind of day

Billy Joel will play a show, once a month, at MSG for the rest of his life... or until he has a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack!

Is it wrong that I schedule all my life activities -- from dinner plans to workouts -- around my blowouts?

Things I packed for Germany and never used, not even once: sunglasses.

The hide button is beautiful thing.

So Elan/Diane was a hoax. The waitress in NJ who was not tipped because she was gay was a fake. And the post office line is ridiculous. Happy Holidays 

sprint's 4g is actually 2h -- horribly horrendous. thank you i will be here thru sunday in the ballroom.

Due to an emergency, the exterminator cannot come to my apartment until Thursday morning now. Funny, I thought this was an emergency.

Now that I'm a mother, the disturbing amount of farts coming out of the sleeping gentleman next to me is surprisingly tolerable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!