December 9, 2013

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


You people made me laugh:


Spent $7 in tolls to get a $10 copy of my marriage certificate. Love NJ.

Opening a bar definitely feels like skydiving with a cocktail umbrella.

Said 'Excel and I are old friends' to someone today. In related news I now hate myself.

I can't make this shit up.
I can't make this shit up.


Literally the only thing regarding the new house that Rosie cares about is whether or not it will contain new toys.

I love the hide button. But it's sometimes REALLY difficult for me to bite my tongue. Maybe I should learn to love the delete button as well...

You have an album dropping in December. You call about PR and marketing planning in November. I'll pass. Money is awesome but the headache isn't worth it.

Find it very odd that I keep hearing a loud train outside and it just woke up my daughter...been here about a year never heard a train, didn't even know we were close to tracks...this is a very odd moment for me..Did I fall asleep and wake up in the movie "My Cousin Vinny"?

Last week I moved and popped out a kid. This week I'm committing to cat naps and herbal tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!