March 31, 2014

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


Just got an email asking to pick my brain and offering coffee--while I appreciate the gesture, right now I would much prefer the potential brain picker give me $10 to pay for the replacement storage unit card I just had to buy.

Good news! I can still gain weight while having a stomach bug.‪#‎IknowIknow‬ ‪#‎YoureAllJealous‬ 

GTL today. Gym. Target. Laundry. 40 year old mommy style.

With Coachella approaching, scientists fear there will be a shortage of crop tops and Plan B.

Trying to get a 4 year-old ready for picture day is like trying to put a wetsuit on a cat.

Never forget.
Imgur is home to the web's most popular image content, curated in real time by a dedicated community through commenting, voting and sharing.
BY IMGUR


I will never be the kind of person who travels without forgetting to pack something crucial.


Fact: Having girls means that there is always some sort of glitter on every surface in your home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!