April 23, 2014

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


The moment when you realize you're standing in front of the dumpster and the trash is still in your hand...but your purse isn't. ‪#‎whatdidijustdo‬‪#‎nomorevodkabeforebed‬

I try not to judge, but I'm just going to put this out there - males should not wear polka dot harem pants. Thanks, bye.

CNN Staff Meeting: "Well if we say everyday a signal has been detected that won't be exciting to our viewers. So let's say tomorrow that the signal has been lost and then the day after say Breaking News: a signal has been detected again! Let's repeat this pattern for another 2 weeks."

just got endorsed for "AP Style" on linkedin. i'm basically slaying it in life

I forgot my chapstick at home. It is going to be a TERRIBLE day.

FYI: it was Siblings Day, not Siblings Week. I'm glad we had this talk.

Coloring all by myself, without my kids ...I'm finding this pretty relaxing.‪#‎AmICrazy‬?!

I must have a sign on me that says "why yes, I would love for you and your loud ass kids to sit next to me."

I just spent way too many minutes trying to think of a play on words that would allow me to work a Debbie Gibson song title into an informative piece on Lyme Disease. No luck.

Allan Finn
 added 2 new photos.
11 hrs · 
I'd like to write a coffee table book entitled "Bad Medical Art." Here are two strong contenders from Wikipedia's page for urination. The man looks suicidal over the tiny size of his penis, while the woman appears emotionally vacant as she voids on someone's floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!