June 27, 2014

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


You people make me laugh:

I have so many feelings I want to eat right now.

Adding crossing midtown manhattan on 42nd street on a CitiBike to things that terrify me.

Waitress: "Hi, my nam-" Me: Bloody Mary, no celery. ‪#‎hungover‬

The best part of my trip to Santa Fe today is that my husband thinks I'm taking the kids to St. Tropez. ‪#‎languagebarrier‬

To person staring at me on bus, yes I obviously did mean to commute to work with my fly open.

I arranged my whole day around a yoga class and the teacher never showed, so obviously I'm headed to target and the wine store.


Woke up this morning to find this staring at us from across the street. I feel slightly threatened? John Cheever did not have anything about an oddly-positioned Bart doll in any of his novels set in suburbia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!