July 23, 2014

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


Checked e-mails, replied to any texts, current on FB activity...now I can start my day.

me: yes! my iPod just played Tears for Fears followed by Huey Lewis & the News
intern: who?! and WHO?

That moment when you drop your only set of car keys down the elevator shaft...

If anyone needs me, I'm on my way to JFK, as I just received an email with the following message: I am Special Agent Erick Bolt from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Field Intelligence Groups (FIGs). We intercepted two consignment boxes at JFK Airport, New York. The boxes were scanned but found out that it contained large sum of money ($4.1 million) and also some backup documents which bears your name as the Beneficiary/Receiver of the money.

Just received 3 friend requests with people sporting a uni-brow. Is this a new trend?

I would love it if everyone on Facebook (myself included) could just acquiesce on three points - none of us knows it all; our opinions are only opinions, not Bible truths; and agreeing to disagree can and should be possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!