July 29, 2014

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention



Working in PR means that I know when your e-mail is passive aggressive even though the language technically isn't because we all use the same damn crap.
Best,
Meagan


1 hr · Edited · 
I am thisclose to going upstairs and ripping the high heels off my neighbor's feet. With my teeth.


8 hrs · 
 · 
If you don't like the Chili Peppers maybe you're just not California enough. #'furnia

Bigger the V neck, bigger the douche

Teetering on canceling a dinner party I'd planned on hosting next Saturday night. My Boyfriend's got me thinking I may be a terrible hostess. According to him it's rude to answer every question with "Huh? I don't know. Get the fuck out of my apartment." ‪#‎HostThis‬

Fact: A Pinterest minute equals 15 real life minutes.

Just saw a car with "I hate your stick figure family" on the back window and immediately fell in love with that person.

After messing up my phone in an attempt to get more k stars & spending an undisclosed amount of real dollars, I'm bidding farewell to the Kim Kardashian game. It was a nice run, but I'll never know life off the D-list.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!