July 7, 2014

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


Don't know about you guys but I am *totally* not looking forward to Nathan's July 5 Hot Dog-Shitting Contest.

Shopping with Damian
Damian: "mom can I get this shirt?"
Me: "no, it's a men's shirt you need a kids"
Damian: "but I am a man, I have hair on my big toe"
This kid cracks me up!

Liam: mom can I buy this xbox game?
Me: no! You can't just get whatever you want whenever you want. You have to learn this lesson!
(Mail comes - toys r us gift card made out to him)
Liam: can I get it now?
Me: ugh... Let's go.

Some guy at the gym literally ROARED every time he lifted his weights. Like... RRROOaaarrr!!!! Ugh really dude? LMAO. ‪#‎weirdo‬

Cherie? Sweetie, if you're gonna name your daughter Cherie, you may as well install a stripper pole in her crib.

Didn't even think twice before walking right up to the counter after the barista called out for "Morgan."

OMG, you guys: today is 7 + 7 = 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!