September 23, 2014

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Your Facebook Status Updates Made Me Laugh:


It really gets my goat when a cab takes you on a tour of NYC instead of the fastest route because they assume you don't know better & you are immersed in your emails & don't notice. In other words, I'm gonna be late for everything today ‪#‎DominoEffect‬

If you ever feel like you're having a bad day, just remember some adults have braces

The truth is that if you have a job that requires you to wear a name tag, NO ONE gives a fuck what your name is. ‪#‎BeenThereDoneThat‬

On another note, if you were my earrings I wore yesterday, where would you be?

A guy at my deli this morning told me he keeps a 6 foot snake in his apartment and showed me pictures. Pretty sure that's not legal. And more importantly, what told him I would be impressed by this information?

People are saying the iPhone 6 is just TOO big. Means I will LOVE it.

You know the saying; Some things are better left unsaid? Exactly how does that work? ‪#‎nofilter‬

When I go out, I'm gonna start asking people if they mind taking a picture of me and then just awkwardly wait for them to use their own cameras.


5. Light jacket over above combo
6. Fuck this shit I'm going to Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!